Together, we can make that possible.
The acclaimed giant-screen documentary Dream Big: Engineering Our World has inspired and delighted audiences in museums around the world.
Now, ASCE with generous support from the United Engineering Foundation (UEF) has set an ambitious goal: to put a copy of the Dream Big film and educational toolkit in every public school in America.
To reach every school, we need your help!
Give $5 to send the school of your choice a toolkit containing:
- A DVD of the full-length feature film in English, French, Spanish and closed captioned, licensed for educational screenings only
- The complete teacher’s guide
- All companion videos
- Downloadable files for classroom use
Use the search box at the top of the page to locate a public school.
If you cannot find the school you are looking for, it may have already been chosen as a recipient by someone else. Please consider making a contribution to a general fund for schools still in need.
Notes on distribution to some areas or schools:
- The database includes all public schools in the 50 states, and Puerto Rico.
- UEF has generously provided a grant to put a copy of the DVD in each high school, therefore you should notice all high schools marked as fulfilled.
- Some areas are temporarily restricted from receiving the toolkits at the initial shipping time, due to extended theatrical leases. These areas will receive shipments once restrictions are lifted. Restricted areas include: Massachusetts, Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, and the following metropolitan areas: Houston, TX; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA, Seattle, WA, Lubbock, TX; Charlotte, NC; Cincinnati, OH; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; Cleveland, OH; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; San Diego, CA and Jersey City, NJ.